What you get for FREE
- Thorough and accessible explanation of the process of starting or challenging a Continuing Healthcare assessment, tailored to your case
- Unbiased analysis of the strength of your relative’s claim case based on the same criteria that NHS Continuing Healthcare assessors should use
- Expert knowledge of the practices of NHS Continuing Healthcare assessors
- Clear pointers for your next steps, that you can then take independently if you so wish.
If you decide you need further support
You can get any combination of:
- Ad-hoc occasional support
- Support in fighting your corner at an assessment or appeal meeting
- Fully managing your case
How it works
- You decide the level of control you want on the whole process
- You will always be free from a contract
- After the initial FREE support contacts, affordable prices apply.